Why Choose Saint Agatha School
The Saint Agatha Difference: Learning, Living and Thriving in Faith
- We recognize that every student has unique, God-given gifts and we do everything in our power to recognize them, encourage them, and teach each child to use them to the fullest.
- Saint Agatha School is committed to educating the whole child and focuses on our Catholic Faith and Academic Excellence. We are a proud three-time National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence award recipient. Every year the U. S. Department of Education recognizes and celebrates the best American schools. The National Blue Ribbon School award affirms the hard work of students, educators, families, and communities in creating safe and welcoming schools where students master challenging content.
- We don’t just talk about our faith; we live it by reinforcing the same values that our families teach at home: love of God, kindness, respect, helping others, patience, loving one another, empathy and hard work.
- We give our children the world by always looking for ways to bring new programs into our school, as well as opportunities to teach our children about the world beyond our walls.
- Saint Agatha students perform consistently high on national standardized assessment tests. In fact, our students typically score higher than the Columbus Diocese and Upper Arlington City Schools annually on the TerraNova test.
- We are committed to the whole child helping all students become confident and lifelong learners, thoughtful communicators, compassionate and kind individuals, and faithful stewards of the Catholic faith, honorable members of their local communities, and ethical citizens of the wider world. Saint Agatha graduates are well prepared for high school and beyond and many receive significant scholarship money to high school and college.
- We believe in the power of community in that we cherish and nurture a consistent partnership between family and school to ensure the best learning and growing environment for our children.